Since 1977, over 600,000 women and children experiencing domestic violence have been offered a full spectrum of services by Haven Hills to help end the cycle of violence and begin to rebuild their lives.
If you would like more information about a specific program, please click on the applicable link below:
Haven Hills' Impact
Through these vital programs, Haven Hills has made a significant impact. In 2009:
- Over 1,000 calls from battered women were made to the crisis line
- Almost 13,000 calls on behalf of battered women were made to the crisis line
- More than 100 women and 200 children sought a safe haven in the 30-day crisis shelter
- More than 150 clients grew through counseling provided by Haven Hills staff
- 19 women and 42 children resided at Haven Two to move their lives forward
Clients served during 2008-2009 represented a range of ethnicities:
|Asian Pacific Islander
If you would like to help Haven Hills make a difference by supporting these programs, please visit the How You Can Help section of this web site.